Friday, August 3, 2007

NEW TRUCK

I have finally decided what truck im going to get! I am going to get an Hpi Savage X 4.6 RTR!!! The savage x is the best truck for bashing that there is! And the regular one seems a little underpowered, so i am getting the 4.6! The 4.6 delivers over 2.8 hp!!! Big block power is always on tap, so wheelies and back flips are not a problem. I will post some pics soon.
Here are the upgrades that I will get:
Venom Racing Failsafe
Hpi pre-glued nubs tires on white dish rims
Hpi throttle return spring set
Venom Racing Fuel Filter

Thats all.
Cheers :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Savage X is a great truck. It is the ultimate basher!!! The f4.1 is pretty fast but i have the f4.6 and it is AMAZING!!! It makes 2.8 hp. it's awesome. my savage x 4.6 pulles whellies all day and is great truck!!!