Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cool little guy

I am going to do somethins else. Before i get a savage x 4.6, i am going to get a Redcat Racing Tremor Monster truck. It's 1/16 scale, so i can drive it anywhere. I will be purchasing it with the money that i will recieve from selling me Team Associated RC10 TC4 on ebay. So, look for that on ebay soon! It will be listed for 130.00 and it is in excellent condition. Please buy it!!! So, back to the Tremor! It has a .07 pull-start engine, single speed, slipper clutch, 8 oil filled shocks, an alluminum heat sinc head and steel diff gears!!!!! Sounds like a pretty great truck!!!


Check out my item on ebay. It will be posted in 2 weeks!!!









Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one. It's a great little truck. The engine is very reliable and easy to tune. It usually starts on the 2nd-3rd pull!!! I can pull weelies with my 1/10 scale street tires equiped. All the parts fit great and are extremely strong! I lave my Tremor!!