Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Team Associated RC10 GT2

I am going to purchase a Team Associated RC10 GT2!!! It is a 2wd (Rear Wheel Drive),RTR, Nitro truck. It is 1/10 scale. It is a really beefy looking truck and it is big enough to roll on grass. I will be doing bashing, jumping and mudding with this truck!!! It comes with a .15 engine that makes .44HP. That seems small, but it is because of a restrictor in the carb so there is less tire spinning. When I get mine, I will remove it to make .86HP. Now thats alot of HP for a .15!!! It can reach speeds of up to 38.6 MPH!!! It comes with oil filled shocks and can handle any jump you throw at it. Here are some pics...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one. They are great trucks. The engine is very reliable and extremely powerful. All the suspension parts are extremely beefy. The truck is as tough as nails. With 1 less tooth on the linion, it will hit 41 MPH!!! I love my GT2 and I would deffinetly recomend it!!!